- Original articles and case reports need an approval or exemption by the IRB and IRB no.
- Double-spaced typing with 12-point font.
- Title page with type of manuscript, title (≤50 words), authors’ full name(s) and affiliation, information for correspondence (ORCID, postal address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address), running title (≤10 words), and proof of language-editing (optional).
- Sequence of blinded manuscripts: abstract with keywords, introduction, methods, results, discussion (Do not make a conclusion section), ORCIDs (all authors), COI, funding sources, acknowledgments (optional), references, and figure legends (Do not embed figures and tables in manuscripts).
- Abstract of 300 words maximum for original or review articles, case reports, and brief communications, but in case of original articles, abstract should be structured. Keywords (less than 10) as in MeSH.
- Check word limits for abstract with 5-10 keywords as in MeSH heading: original or review articles, ≤300 words; case reports, ≤200 words; and brief communications, ≤100 words. In case of original articles, abstracts should be structured.
- Include a word count for main body only, exclusive of title, abstract, references, tables, and figure legends.
- All tables, figures, and appendices should be cited in the main body.
- References listed in a proper format. Check that all listed references are cited in the text and vice versa.
- Cover letter stating its scientific significance, the material has not been published previously, and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere, and stating COI of all listed authors, if any.
- Upload the copyright transfer form, author contribution form, and if necessary, publication of patient information form.